What is MasterCard® Mobile?
MasterCard® Mobile payment is provided by FHB Bank Ltd in web stores.
MasterCard® Mobile Hungary is an innovative way of payment by which Card Owners can pay with their mobile phones while debiting their MasterCard® or Maestro® (with CVC code) debit card or credit card accounts. MasterCard® Mobile service provides special security to you because
• You do not have to give out the bank card number,
• Payment confirmation is via mobile phone.
How can you get MasterCard® Mobile service?
• Download MasterCard® Mobile Application from the appropriate web store (Apple Store, Android Market, Windows Marketplace)
• Register your MasterCard® Mobile Application with the registration code sent in SMS and give your mPIN code used for payment confirmation
• After finishing registration a one-time registration fee of 99 HUF is to be debited on your given debit card or credit card.
• You can find the activation code of your registered bankcard on your bank statement (or internet bank) in the narrative field of the debited registration fee.
• Activate your registered bankcard via MasterCard® Mobile Application by giving your service activation code.
How can I pay by my mobile?
1. While paying, type your mobile number or MasterCard® Mobile Identifier in the appropriate field. You can find your MasterCard® Mobile Identifier in MasterCard® Mobile Application on your mobile.
2. Soon you receive a message containing the details of your payment (Acceptor’s name, amount, payment deadline) that you can read via MasterCard® Mobile Application.
3. Via MasterCard® Mobile Application select one of your registered bankcards and give your mPIN to confirm payment.
4. A message is sent to inform you about the result of the payment.
Customers of T-Mobile and Telenor can use the service via conventional mobile phones as well with a special SIM card required from their mobile service provider. For further information, please visit www.mastercard.hu/mobile or www.fhb.hu/mobile.